Does anybody have good info on buying prescription drugs from online pharmacies including those from overseas.I,m in USA and lost my health insurance and no longer can afford office visits to get my monthly scripts. I had surgery couple years back on my lumbar region and still suffer from pain on a daily basis and been researching my options and even contemplating drinking the pain away but thanks to medic dans advice may not be the best option.So now maybe buying scripts from so of those online pharmacies might be a good choice. Yes or No and how do they work and is it really legal.I have no intent to break the law. Any info would be very much appreciated.

I'm sorry you are in such a bad situation, really wish I could help you more, but maybe this will at least do a little bit. I know how it is to be without insurance - I had major surgery done without it and ended up paying for every pill they gave me post-op.
I don't really have any experience or info on how to buy prescription medications online, but maybe it would help you to read my opinion on the matter.
First that comes to mind - the customs. I really doubt that they will allow importing (that is the way they will see it) of FDA-unapproved medications, especially the ones who do have potential for abuse.
Second - I really think that you probably would get some sugar pills, in the best case scenario. There is no way of knowing what those pills might have inside. If there is any expert who might shed some light here, that would be so welcome.
And if you went to the ER while you were in pain? Aren't they supposed to help you, insurance or not? Maybe that depends on where you currently live?

ThanK you nikols,We think alike,those are the exact things I was thinking also.Thank you again for your concern. Jim

I have not tried any out of country places nor would I, but I buy some of mine from an online pharmacy in Ohio. They have some really low prices for a years supply. My cholesterol pills are only $36 for a years supply. I have to have my doctor fax his prescription to them and I pay by credit card.