I'm not sure what I'm suffering from and can't afford a doctor right now. I have blisters around my butt crack but not inside the crack, that ooze a brown, yellow, or grayish puss, there is allot of of my butt that has become very red, and my thighs have turned red and are chaffed. I have a some deformity around the butt crack, and am now getting small zits appearing on my lower scrotum. whatever this condition is it has spread very slowly because I've had this condition for almost two years. For the last year it's been bad enough that I must change my boxers atleast twice a day, and wipe the moisture quite often. Occasionally there is puss that looks just like snot, can you please give me some sort of idea what I'm dealing with, so it's not such a big shock when I see the doctor. Also the condition worsens when I drink, or take speed, and the smell is very musky... Please help me with any information. :'(

herpes :-(

You could have hemorrhoids or herpes you havent described the symptoms properly, if you've had anal sex then its likely to be herpes but hemorrhoids does exactly what you described, i would see a doctor if i were you.

i know you have probably already figured out what is wrong, however if you havent you should look into jock itch. it has alot of the same characteristics.

You can afford alcohol and speed, but you can't afford a doctor??? Priorities my friend.

thank you chii!!