Hello! I am 14 year-old girl and I have experienced the worst looking breakout around my nose. I suddenly developed a bunch of those small grayish blackheads and whiteheads all over my nose. I tried squeezing them but it didn’t help. I would get out a lot of white, nasty-looking stuff out of these zits but as soon as I went away from the mirror, they would come back again. What can I do with these little zits?

Those little white-black heads are just enlarged pores filled with sebum. Children and youngsters relatively small pores and smooth skin but the pores become larger over the years cos sebum production increases. When you squeeze it, the oil will always come back and a person can damage the pores if they squeeze them too often. I would visit a dermatologist and have my skin checked. They can determine what kind of care your skin needs.