hi, i just noticed that the area around my butt hole is dark. you can't notice it if im just standing, but if i spread my legs u can see it. is it a problem? or is it normal?

It's normal to have a dark colored area of the anus.

Hallo,
I am not sure if this is any serious condition but in my opinion you are safe. Until you have experienced any pain or maybe noticed some blood during your bowel movement there is nothing to worry about. For instance if you see a bright red blood during your bowel movement and you experience pain, you most likely have hemorrhoids. Now hemorrhoids can be very annoying and complicated thing. They are not easily treated and sometimes they even need a surgery. But surgery is only the last option when all other treatment methods fail. Sitz baths are something that many find helpful. They are usually the treatment for the hemorrhoids because they help relax the anal muscle where the hemorrhoids form.

I hope this helped a bit