Hello. I have some questions about sex life and possible effects on pregnancy. You see, my husband and I now have been trying to have a child of our own for a long time and I will not do anything that could present risk to possible pregnancy and cause miscarriages.
About ten days ago I have found out that I'm pregnant and you can imagine how much happiness this brought in our home.
I have read somewhere that sex is allowed in pregnancy and so, my husband and I are still enjoying an active sex life now that I'm pregnant, but I was terrified the other day when I read that excessive sexual orgasms can miscarriage and premature labor. Please tell me this isn’t true!?

Well, I have also read that enjoying sex while you're pregnant is a safe and healthy thing to do. But, I have also read that multiple-orgasmic women have a lower level of progesterone. Do you know what does this mean? It means that orgasms can definitely affect your pregnancy lowering your progesterone levels.
I have also read that all women experience uterine contractions during orgasm. They're caused by prostaglandins, substances found in semen and some other human tissues. If this is true than you can assume by your self what affect will have multiple uterine contractions on baby.
My advice is -you will have to restrict your orgasm frequency and level after you had a positive pregnancy test.