I am 30 weeks pregnant with my first child. During my second trimester, my husband and I had amazing sex. Now we can't find a comfortable position that excites me, I keep getting cramps in my legs or sides and it takes me forever to orgasim when he stimulates my clitoris. Is there something we can do differently so we can enjoy our last few weeks of child-less sex?

Oooooh, I remember that! Yes, the second trimester was the best sex I ever had in my life. Everything was better and I felt like it all. the. time. Then, during the third trimester of pregnancy, I would notice that I had Braxton Hicks contractions every time I had an orgasm. And I read that people who are overdue and want to get labor going should have sex, so I got worried that sex wasn't a good idea. 

The only real suggestion I have for you is to try doggy style. Oh and also, now is definitely the time to let your partner do all the real work. ;)