I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ON THE INTERNET TO FIGURE OUT WHY IT IS SOMETIMES PAINFUL FOR ME DURING SEX. I AM FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT AND WHEN ME AND MY PARTNER ARE HAVING SEX, MY LOWER TUMMY WILL TIGHTEN UP REALLY HARD AND SOMETIMES IT CRAMPS. IT DOES THE SAME THING AFTER I HAVE AN ORGASM. THERE IS NO BLEEDING AND IT GOES AWAY WITHING 5-15 MINUTES. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS NORMAL DUE TO CONTRACTIONS OR IF I NEEDED TO GO TO THE DR. WHAT DO YOU THINK? OH, AND WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PREVENT STRETCHMARKS?

I am experiencing the same pain and tightening at 14 weeks. I read in a book that there may be cramping after orgasm and it is nothing to worry about. However, I am a little concerned about the pain during penatration. I will ask my doctor about it on my next visit.

Hiya!

I had that with all 3 of my pregnancies and it was completely normal. i was told its because of all the changes going on in there and the babys position.

x

I'm pregnant with my second child, 11 weeks. With my daughter, 4 years ago, I didn't experience pain until the last trimester, but this time around, I already have it. Aside from feeling like c**p all the time, when I do feel good, its like I can't even enjoy sex with my husband, which I hate! We probably have had sex 4 times since I found out I was pregnant, and that was 6 weeks ago! We went from 2-3 times a week to this...I feel bad for my hubby %-)

I have read it is normal and have had many friends who experienced the same thing. You could mention it to your doc at the next appt, but I wouldn't go in just for that.

Congrats on your pregnancy :-D

Oh wow, that original post was from 6 years ago!! Geesh XD