hey,my gf and me had sex on 4 th day of her perioad,.without any protection but sperms didnt enterd in her vagina but we will panic about the 1or 2 drops i think enterd but after sex 15 mins later i will give her an i-pill will she got pregnant after that or not plzzzz teel me am very tensed abt thiss...:'(??

She was most likely not ovulating because most women will not ovulate during there period. A period sheds the lining of the uterus which brings the egg out and makes it harder for an egg to attach. If you gave her the i-pill emergency contraceptive pill it will 1. keep the egg from being released 2. if egg has already been released it will stop it from fertilizing 3. if it has already been released and fertilized then it will keep the egg from attaching to the uterus. So I think you will be okay but for the future try using condoms and have your g/f get on some kind of birth control. The emergency contraceptive pill should not be used all the time and only in extreme emergencies.

what is birth control plzz tell me abt this thing plzzz..:'(

http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/birth-control-pills

This link above will lead you to another page that will tell you all about birth control. It will tell you different methods and even side effects each one has.

MY GF'S PERIOADS HAS COME BUT THIS TIME THEY COME VERY FAST.....LAST PERIOADS STARTED 24TH FEB AND THIS TIME THEY COME ON 6 TH MARCH....WE BOTH WERE REALLY SHOCKED PLZZZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW IS IT SAFE OR NOT....???:(

If she is bleeding it means shes probably not pregnant. When you take the I-Pill it can cause bleeding between periods. If she is really worried she can make an appointment with her doctor to get checked out and at the same time can be put on a birth control.

in morning bleeding tere was lot of bleeding and at this time the bleeding was in drops so wot to do now we both are really scared...:'( :(
tell me plzzz what is this and why the perioads come in this early time...:'(

She is probably fine but if she is scared she can go to her doctor to get checked out. The I-Pill probably made a layer of your uterine wall shed to help prevent pregnancy. She may still have another period on her usual schedule time or she may skip her next or it be very light.

THANKYOU....;)
we cannot go to a doctor because we are of only 17 years old...so that's why..:(
big thanks to u for all this information..:)
we hope all iz well..:)

If your going to be sexual active you need to have her talk to her parents about taking her for birth control. Telling her mother she wants birth control is way easier than telling her mother shes pregnant. I have done both and at 17 I asked my mother for birth control and I thought that was tough. But at 19 I had to tell her I was pregnant and even though my son is by my husband now we were not married then and trust me its easier to ask for birth control.

no i dont want her to be pregnant and we will dont wanna do it again in future...:'(
tell me that now both of were safe na..??:'(

hey,plzz help me a litlle bit more......my gf had 2 days bleeding and after that it stopped...what is this plzz tell me...??:(

I think she will be okay. Wait until her next scheduled period and go from there. If she does get her period she is not pregnant if she doesn't please feel free to contact me and I will help you some more. Sorry for the delay I took a couple days off to spend time with my family on my husbands day off.

okie....but i didnt release the sperms in her vagina...and after 15 min i gave her i-pill.....is it safe na..??:'(
sorry m asking again and again but m really scared,..:'( :'(

Try to relax because all your going to do is stress out your g/f which could cause her period to be late. Always use condoms and put them on before any penetration. Good Luck and I hope it works out for you.