This is probably a silly question, but I have to ask..... Can masturbation prevent conception or cause miscarriage? I feel like a fool for asking that, but I'm trying to be careful.......

Hey you shouldn’t be worried about this. Masturbation is absolutely normal and sometimes it is even better to masturbate than to go out and have sex with stranger. Off course you shouldn’t be overreacting with it.

How often are you masturbating? And what are you using during masturbation? 

It cannot prevent you   from conceiving and it cannot cause a miscarriage but again it dependence what are you using while you doing it. Some objects can be potentially dangerous for your baby and for your health but I am sure that you are aware of this and that you wouldn’t risk like that.

Are you planning to conceive any time soon or you are just careful? Do you have boyfriend or husband? If you do have you talk about having a baby?  

OK, let me ask you this — have you ever heard that having an orgasm after sex helps your chances of conception, because it aids the transport of sperm cells into the cervix and beyond? If you're currently trying to conceive, I'm sure you have. 

Your body really doesn't care or know whether you had an orgasm because your partner helped you or because you gave yourself one. It's all the same. And if having an orgasm after sex helps you get pregnant, why would having one any other time prevent you from getting pregnant?

Now masturbation during pregnancy is a different matter, when you are further along. It can sometimes induce Braxton Hicks contractions, which are not dangerous but they can feel kind of bad. 

how many times is too many time to masturbate? is daily or twice a day ok? like the person who wrote before im trying to conceieve but my partners not always up to it as i have quite a high sex drive..