Hi, My name is Lori and me and my husbandhave been trying to concieve for almost 3 years and in feb 2009 I thought I was finally pregnant but all the test were negative and my period did come but it was extremely late. I want to the doctor for a pap and everything was fine. I was sent to do a pelvic ultrasound and found out I had a cyst 3.15 cm...I was still ttc before I found and now am 2 months late and don't want to do a test because I have been disappointed so many times I refuse to think I am pregnant. I just find my situation so frustrated and wonder if anyone else has the same problem. I already have a 3 year old son from a previous relationship and would love to give him a sibling and my husband his first child. Should I take a preganancy test or wait to see if my period will come? TY

Hi there. I know that it might break your heart but you should really try taking a pregnancy test. At the very least, you'll know where you stand, and that will help you a lot. Does that make sense? Let me know what the results are, okay?