I had unprotected sex/one night stand on December 27, 2009 (no ejaculation). That has been my last sexual encounter. I never had any symptoms of anything, not even a slight cold. I did an HIV test at approximately three months (late March) with my GP, and that came back negative. I went to get a pap smear May 17th, and they noticed I had a higher body temperature (99.1) and this persisted for about 4 days, ranging between 99.1 and 99.9. This subsided, but then I started noticing lymph swelling in my neck (post-auricular and occipital). My occipital node swells time to time, but never have I had ones around my ear swell. Never in this time did I ever show signs of being sick and always felt fine. May 24th, 2009 I went for a rapid HIV test (oral swab), almost at the 5-month mark, and that came back negative. But then I received word that my pap smear was abnormal. Do you think this could be attributed to HIV, and should I get another HIV test after a full 6 months have passed?

hello there

i had a pap smear done start of the year and they said to me its abnormal so they did it again and it all came back clear i asked my doctor y did it come back abnormal she said it because sometimes they dont scrap enough for the test so it will come up abnormal go have another pap smear done and all should be fine ok darl