this is my first month charting, but i have been ttc since my last miscarrage in May. that was my seconed one in the past two years both happened in May. with one i was six months preg. and the other 5 weeks. i am so confused with this charting stuff. i took an OPK test on the 31 and it was +, my CM was eggwhite and we had sex four days before and including that day, we also had sex again last night. yesterday when checking my cm i noticed that it was light pink, sticky, and there was quite a bit.(this couldn't have been caused by sex because i check it in the morning and we had sex at night. i also had some very mild cramping mainly on my left side, but sometimes on the right off and on all day. my temps have been up and just going higher since the 31st. today they were 99.55 and my face is breaking out which usually doesn't happen until my MP and it is worse now and i am still having light cramping on the left side today, my cm has went back to white, sticky and not as much. if you have any thoughts on what this could be i would really appreciate this. i want a baby very badly and REALLY want TWINS!! could this be ovulation bleeding (i've never had it before and the cramping i've had in the past has been stronger and only for like 20 min.) or could implantion be going on? I'm only 4 DPO. any advice you all may have would be greatly appreciated! thank you and God bless.

still awaiting any advice or information you guys may have. i am now 8dpo according to the opk. yesterday my temps dropped below cover line to 98.1 today they were back up to 99.05. any thoughts??? thank you

Hello , I've not spoke to you in like ( forever ) , but I'm dying to know if you were ever able to conceive ? I hope so and even more so I hope all went wonderfully .
Tonya from Brooklet Georgia :D

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

first of all I would like to make a recommendation, buy a herbal cleanse and cleanse your body of toxins. Second, lose any unnecessary weight, third don't think so much about getting pregnant, enjoy sex love your partner AND drink fenugreek tea. I hope that you will have a baby very soon. I know someone who is in the same boat as you. She has been trying for 2 years and no luck. I am a traditional person in the sense that I don;t believe in using any gizmos, pills, powders, needles to get pregnant I know of people who have and it still didnt do any wonders of magic and made em pregnant. Trust in god, pray to god, love your life. If you can't conceive than adopt. I don't know why some people who deserve babies the most, who love children more than ther own lives can't conceive and why sometimes time is all we have and some couples concieve in their 40's. Just keep your head high and if you would like to email me or have any concerns don't be afraid to email me at ***Edited By Moderator** . I may not know your struggl e but I can listen. I am 22 years old I have a baby boy, no I never used protection, no I never cared when people said they would rather buy a house, car and give them financial security before they enter this world, because all the money in the world cannot compare to the moments he came in to my life and made me feel more than just a mother, but before u r a mother, learn to respect yourself, love yourself, your husband and you will be given all the rewards in life easily don't beg for it sweetie, it doesnt work that way, god never intended it that way. We all must struggle, big or small but we all make it,. god bless you dear, and may you have a sweet child who will make you smile. I hope this post makes you feel a little better and prehaps give you a little more hope.