I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 years, and nothing has happened yet. Me and my husband both have been checked, and everything is fine. So do you think ovulex is for me? I have my menstration every month, so maybe I'm just not fertile enough, what will ovulex do for me? Please let me know, I am so hurt that I can't have kids, I have no kids, but my husband has one. We want kids together! Help!!!

lydsey wrote:

I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 years, and nothing has happened yet. Me and my husband both have been checked, and everything is fine. So do you think ovulex is for me? I have my menstration every month, so maybe I'm just not fertile enough, what will ovulex do for me? Please let me know, I am so hurt that I can't have kids, I have no kids, but my husband has one. We want kids together! Help!!![/quote

Me and my hubby both have been checked up and have np , been trying for 10 mths so,, do not kno what would be wrong , Drs have no clue and i am on ovulex and he is on Amberoz for 21 days and having 29 days cycle instead of 27 to 28 which normally i do,, i would like to know if anyone has got the same prob as we do, pls let me know thank u