now please , NO one get me wrong.

I AM NOT TRYING TO GET PREGNANT .

but i AM worried. i have been having sex since 2007 , February . i have not had ANY std's or anything like that . i did (twice) have a UTI -unrinary tract infection- but neither were sex related . now the thing i am worried about is whether i can or cannont get pregnant. recently i had sex with a 17 year old soon to be father ..... his ex-girlfriend who is 14 year's old just recently had her baby . now i had sex with this boy on a numerous amounts of occasions and a few times out them we didnt use protection . three seperate times he came inside me . but nothing happened. i should mention that the first night we had sex (also the first night he first came in me) he told me to drink vinegar so i wouldnt get pregnant. i did drink it .we both did but he drank it for another reason.

so i didnt get pregnant . not even the next two times he came in me.
nothing.

then last weekend another sex partner of mine and i failed to use a condom for the first time since we've been together. (me and the 17 year old father no longer speak - & i moved on) so my new partner also came in me & it's been a few days later and i feel nothing different . no sickness , no cravings , no nausea ... no nothing . just regular . and should i add just incase that my new partner is ALSO a father ?

once again i am NOT trying to get pregnant , and each event where it seemed as if i WAS trying to get pregnant were each acts of passion & were not thought out . everything just happened . but it's not until i thought about it today that i became worried ....... i am not fertile ? is there something wrong with me ? is it my age ? okay i also want to add that this year my period has become regulated . i had it since i was 12 and it has been irregular till the begining of january.

okay so i spilled everything. everything that should matter has been included. oh and i KNOW i shouldnt be have sex at 16 . thats irrelevant though because im still going to have sex so please spare me the lecture .
thank you all for your time .

I'm thinking the same as you. Me and my b/f have been having sex for over a year now, we have done it unprotected from the beginning except a few times maybe with a condom, he have never ejaculated in me (as far as we know) I think he's able to control him self cuz he always cum on my stomach.. but still, i think it's soo wired there haven't been an "accident" yet?! Okay, i want a baby, but we're not trying (sounds stupid probably) but we decided not to use protection, it's OUR choice, so please, don't come here and act like you care, cuz you don't anyway.. anyway, shouldn't i have gotten pregnant by now, or am i infertile? WORRIED cuz of course i do want a baby one day!

Not to worry you anymore, but if the guy was around 17/18, and nothing has happened, then there is a good possibility you may either have a) A rather strong spermicidal defense in your vaginal canal; b) you could be infertile; or c) in a strange coincidence, all of the males never released enough sperm to make it to one of your unfertilized eggs. I give these options because a male is at his peak of fertility from the ages 17-19.

Sperm are treated as "invaders" to a woman's body, thus, the female body produces a sort of spermicide that lines the walls of the vaginal canal. So, your body just might produce a hell of a lot of this.

I suggest you make an appointment with your gynecologist for a checkup as soon as possible.

This child doesn't need to make an appt. with her gynecologist for this reason. At 16, not getting pregnant should be a good concern, not a reason to wonder why not.

So what happens if she does conceive? She repeats that she is not trying to get pregnant. Directing a 16 year her to her doctor for answers to a possible infertility concern is bad advice.

I am 23 years old and married. I have not tried nor have I used any ovulation kits to predict when I ovulate, but we are hoping for a kid sometime. we have had unprotected sex for over a year, and still nothing. We are getting a little worried that one or both of us can't make babies. I don't know how to go about finding a gynocologist either. Should I just go into a walk in clinic?

ok so me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 5 months, we have been sexually active for a year and a month! He is 16 and I am 18. we never use protection well we use to but then we stopped b/c neither of us wanted to use it (i no stupid idea) well he hase always came inside me and secretly i want to have a kid even though financially we are not ready, but i have never gotten pregnant and we have sex bout 3 or 4times a week. i practically live at his house so his parents no we have sex. but why have i not gotten pregnant yet is there something wrong with me?

If you understand that you are not financially able to care for a child, getting pregnant is the most selfish thing you can do. You should be trying to prevent it. And dont anyone try the old, all you need is love, line. Love is very important, yes, but love doesnt buy diapers, formula, clothes, toys, etc. Yes, WIC and Food Stamps are an option, but really?? Do you honestly want to beg your whole life? Get secure in your life, your job, your relationship, because you stated the would be father is only 16, and then consider having children.

I think it is grate that you want a kid but maby you should think about it a lot harder. and i am on food stamps stuff and i want a child so telling people that just becouse they are not financially able is being selfish. its not becouse i want to be have you seen the econamy latly ther are no jobs to be had so if its being selfish then i will be. and as for the 18 year old honey du what you think is best for you. just make shuer you are fisicly and mentaly ready ok. just to shine some light i started having unprotected sex with my husbend befor we got married. we tried the pull out thing and it did not wroke i got pregnent and then in jan of this year i miscarried. so just be shur that you can handal that if it hapens ok.

You should really wait till your ready

I tend to agree that it's bet to make sure that you're in stable employment beforeou try having a child although I dunno if you need to wait or not. Can you tell me more about what hppened with you?

well i am not going back to the hospital becouse every time i do i misscary this is the secent tim i have misscaried. any ideas will help thanks

The issue with not going to the hospital though is that you miss out on important prenatal care. It may be that there is an issue with your fertility in general, and that's why you miscarry. The hospital would not administer care that would cause you to have a miscarriage. Does that make sense?

you should really wait until you are ready...but i had the same problem before....but if it is only a few days later from the last time you have had sex...then you wont be feeling any diff. right now....it takes time for you body to make the changes....so just hang in there if it is your time to have a child it will happen...if not then dont stress it your time will come....

I think that's good advice. It's definitely a great idea to wait until you're ready. YOu don't wanna be rushed into something. Thanks for pointing that out. IT's good to remember it. :)