Hello, I have recently noticed that I have to pee about every 10 mins. Not alot of urine comes out, just enough for me to have to get up and go. It usually doesnt hurt while I pee, its at the very end, I feel a sharp pain, and then occaisonally some blood trickles out. I also noticed it looks like semen has come out with the blood as well. what do i do. I am freaking out. Help, thanks.

im experiencing exactly what you're experiencing. mind telling me what happen ?

Hello there,

It seems that you have urinary tract infection.

First of all, don’t be afraid because this is common condition which equally affects woman and man and also children and adults.

So what you need to do is to consult your doctor. I am aware that that is the last thing you want to do because the doctor you need to see is urologist but since UTI is treated with antibiotics (usually Amoxicillin and Bactrim) you will have no other choice but to see him. He will do some urine analysis and when he get the right diagnosis the treatment will follow.

The symptoms will be gone in a few days and you will have to finish the entire course of antibiotics to prevent reoccurrence.