Hi All

I have been experiencing a dull pain on my lower left abdomen and have fresh blood in my semen for 7 weeks now. The pain/ache sometimes goes away but always returns sometimes it feels hot then other times it feels cold it also seems to cause an ache in my left testicle. My abdomen is not sore to touch and there is no pain when i urinate or ejaculate and i feel fine otherwise. I have an appointment with the hospital but it could take up to 6 months to be seen. I am a bit worried as no one knows what it could be. The wife is upset to as our sex life has switched off also.
Regards Chris

Hi, my names Kevin, & I'm a LPN. this sounds like it could be pretty serious, blood in the semen is very uncommon & sounds to me that it could potentially be related to the prostate. Its the gland that mixes the fluids in w/the ejaculated fluids, this happened to me when I was in my early 20's and due to some rough sex, had a microscopic tear in my prostate, which caused what appeared to be LARGE amounts of blood in my ejaculate. But not to alarm you, it could have been a number of things. My advice, contact your PCP, get a little info on a great urologist & get this checked out asap. Oh another thing I just remembered, you mentioned a pain in your left testee, also just recently I experienced that also. No blood due to this tho, but you've been having this experience over several months, so if it is what I had you could have blood also, I ended up w/a sharp pain in my left nut, noticed a moderately good sized lump/bump, panicked thinking, this is f-ing great, cancer, goodbye ball.... It ended up being an infected duct/tube that carried my "junk". So you could also have that. Well, anyway, as scary as it was/is, please take this seriously, your equipment & junk aint nothing to go lightly about. CALL YOU DOCTOR!

How are you now? What happened to you and what was the solution?

im facing the same problem,i have blood in my semen

I noticed blood in my semen about 3 times now ea about a mo apart. I also have dull constant pain in my testicles. Possibly a yeast infection...infection of some sort im guessing.