I am interested in parents drugs addiction topic. I mean, isn't life already hard enough for some children today that we have to add parents drugs abuse problem to the list. How does society solve this kind of problem? Are there any organizations or institutions that help these children and their parents? I ask this because I have several of these cases in my neighborhood.

Drug problem is a topic examined and researched by many institutions. There exists many organizations that help drug addicts who have children of their own. Yes, I know, the sad thing is that most of these kids are involuntarily addicted to drugs from their birth. It is their parent's legacy and they are from the start of their lives, left out from normal way of living. How will they adapt, how long will they live, that all differs from case to case.