The world's population is growing each day and still people are having sex all of the time. People start to masturbate earlier each generation. There are more sexual rapes each year. People get pregnant at an earlier age each time. What is our problem? How can we solve it?

Although I am a 13 year old male, I am realizing our world has changed because you parents are not taking care of your children. It gets sick reading all of these posts saying "I am pregnant" or "I masturbate". What's wrong with us? Scientists think masturbation and this type of sexual harassment is appropriate at our age and it is half healthy for us. Masturbation is really healthy? Is sex worth doing if you get pregnant or get HIV? The answer is no and will never be. Using a condom can prevent this somebody would say to me but doing it will cause an urge to make it and this will someday cause you to have unprotected sex. Masturbation prevents cancer, true but is it worth becoming a pervert or an abuser that can get HIV? We have something called wet dream that helps us prevent this. What is our problem? How can we solve it? How can we keep our society "clean and pure"? Think people, please, is it worth doing it?

P.S: This is a forum, post or reply what you want...

Besides saying that masturbation causes perverts and increases risk for HIV, I agree with you. I believe our society has become highly sexualized and is at a dangerous level. Thank you for your thoughts. And thank you for becoming so wise at such a young age. When I was your age I knew a lot about sex (my mother is a very open registered nurse) and I made it a welcome duty to educate my friends on safe sex. Perhaps you can do the same thing with yours.

It's not really our society's fault we have the HIV virus in the first place. It went way back when the Africans found a monkey that had formed the first or something and ate it. That's what I heard. You don't become a pervert from masturbation you become a normal person if you do it at a normal rate. If you don't masturbate or start at a late age your a prude and afraid to get sexual. More people have sex for the pleasure and thats what people don't really understand. It's the fact that people don't teach their kids about sex THEMSELVES and don't tell them about safe sex or help them have safe sex. People should talk to there kids and if they want to explore sex and masturbation them should get them condoms or go on birth control and not let them have unprotected sex or else there is consequences. It's not a sin to masturbate or even get pregnant before your married. It's the way you parent the life your creating that matters and not when you have it. If some one has a bad childhood they won't be able to have a stable life and end up doing drugs and become one of the rapists and criminals. Sex isn't the problem it's the parent's not teaching their kids about things and helping them understand what can happen and not have to have a teacher tell them and if your kids still don't understand tell them to talk to a doctor about nasty STDs like HIV and AIDS.