I would like to talk to you about post traumatic stress disorder children suffer from. My kids are just starting with elementary school, and both my wife and I are concerned how will they react to new environment and other kids. I mean, there were several kids in their kindergarten that were abused and molested by their parents, so I am afraid that in new school there will be kids also molested. How will those kids fit in school? Shouldn’t there be some kind of institute, safe house that could deal with them help them?

Posttraumatic stress disorder, PTSD-, is disorder that in its roots has a very unpleasant event. Most often, these children were sexually abused. Statistics are giving us a tragic fact that around sixteen percent of American women were sexually molested (attempt of rape, rape and other) before their 18th birthday. Molested children is one of the biggest problem today. Yes, there are organizations, institutes, funds, but still it seems it is not enough, at least not enough for children with only bad childhood memories.

Furthermore, it might be important for these children to be involved in a somewhat normal environment. Even more so, most of these institutions as you speak of are very expensive and who will pay for it? I agree these are issues that should be further addressed as soon as possible in a child's life.