I found a pea-sized bump on the outer of my cervix about 4 days ago. It is sort of hard and it feels like its half-way in and half-way out. I dont know what it could be. I squeezed it a while ago and im sure that white stuff came out of it. Then, some blood because I think I squeezed too hard. Im a virgin so I dont know how I could have gotten an STD. And even If I did have sex, I know for a fact that my boyfriend is a virgin also. Please help me...im scared.

the same thing happened to me to, i was wondering what that cud be also

I'm not entirely sure either, my boyfriend found something like that. I think it might e the hymen? because I think it's at an angle and the blood and white stuff could be some of your previous periods and vaginal fluids that have collected up inside it, like a cup or something. I'm still trying to find out more information on it though :-)

its mostly likely is a cyst. not a harmful one. more like a pimple on ur cervix. its completely normal. if ur worried still please go have a pap smear done at ur obgyn

I have had the same problem, and still to this day do (for one year now). It is nothing to worry about. What it is, is a normal cyst that a lot of women get. Do not try popping it! As we all know, it is on the cervix... if you pop it, then new cells begin and could become cancerous. This is something that may and may not go away, but nothing to worry about... unless, it starts to get bigger and painful. Also, the pea sized bump may come and go throughout life (it is normal). Though, all women should have a yearly papsmear that will predict cancer, or an HPV. Hope this helps some of you.