About a month ago I noticed, while showering a white pimple like bump on the inside of my labia majora. It doesn't hurt or anything but it is there. I can feel it very easily with my finger and looking at it, it is just white. Best way to describe it is like a white head. I think I am reading too much online because now I am really worried as to what it could be and why it is there. I have never had any problems before and have been married for 15 years. Thank you in advance.

I read your post on the small pimple like bimp you have. I also have it and I'm very scraed. What did yours turn ut to be

you know i have the exact same thing... and i know it's not a wart or anything... could be a sweat pimple:P... as dirty as that sounds... and it could also be a friction bump of some sort... and i only have one... the doctor said since it's always wet/humid down there... it could just be a pimple... so nothing big to worry about... maybe get yours checked to... jsut in case

HI,
Honestly, I don't know what it is yet. I keep telling myself to make my appt. but of course have been putting it of..been so busy.

So, both of you have the same thing??? White??? The only way to describe mine is size of pimple but white and not bothersome. It just won't go away.

I think I will make my appt Monday...better be safe than sorry.

Take care.

i also have the same thing, im 13 years old, and im scared. what did you guys do?

It really isn't a big deal. They are most likely pimples. You can get a pimple anywhere, for example, in your ears. That is most likely the case, I've gotten pimples in my groin area, which are usually whiteheads. My boyfriend on the other hand tends to get blackheads. Weird..

Either way, I really wouldn't worry.

2 weeks ago I had a pimple like bump on the lip of my vagina it was red with a black ring and instead of it filled with puss it was filled with blood and it was real big I could wear pants but when I had my underwear on oh man did it hurt real bad and when I was wearing my pants it popped and whatever was in it the blood or puss came drained out but this what I want to know what in the hell was it was it a boil or pimple or what

Hey doll. :-)

Yours is different than what the others had/have. You most likely had an ingrown hair, which caused a blocked follicle, and a minor infection in that follicle. That was a little bigger than what the others have, and a good deal more painful/bothersome.

I speak from experience. I had an ingrown hair/infected follicle situation once many years ago. So embarrassing. I freaked and went to the Doc. He just popped it and told me to soak in warm baths. Well, I soaked in a warm bath every day. One day soon after, the follicle swelled a little again, and I soaked in a hot bath. After about thirty minutes, I examined the swelling with a mirror. It had come to a head, and I popped it, put a lille hydrogen peroxide on it. I kept up with the warm soaks in the tub. It healed in less than ten days after the doctors visit.

Today, I did a Google search that brought me here. For the frst time in my 35 years, i have a pimple (more accurately described as a hard whitehead) just inside the top of my outer labia. When I felt it, I thought it might be a small wart, which in itself is scary as hell. (I have never had genital warts or any STD at all.) But closer inspection ruled that out. I don't know what it is, but I am seriously thinking about picking at it with a small needle, and hydrogen peroxide. I wouldn't advise that anyone else do that to themselves, though.

Be well.

Yours sounds like it very well could have been a staph infection, if it comes back, I'd recommend going in, so you can get on an antibiotic that will make it go away completely. If it was a staph infection, it will likely be back, not in the same spot but somewhere on your body within 6 months.

I know how painful they are, but with it being filled with blood, and having black around it, I'm sure that is what it was. Did it also have a greenish color when it first started to "ooze"?

I too have that problem and have been scared to death to get it checked out. I have been with only one man on and off for the past 12 years and lets just say I wasn't his "only one" come to find out. Please let me know what you find out when you go to the doctor. Meanwhile, I'm trying to work up the nerve to schedule myself.
Thanks

i have it too tha whyive been on line lookin ive had it like 2 times befor and it would go away but this time it has a whitehead ive been with my boyfrined for 3 years and ive been faithfull and he swears he has but im very scared from seeing all these sites!!!!!!!!

I had it checked out, the doctor said it's just plugged folicles. You probably shouldn't pop it in case it gets infected, but if it's not itchy or swollen, just leave it be. Talk to your doctor if you're uncomfortable but I'va had it for ten years and it still hasn't gone away... there's not much you can do and it's not a disease or anything

i have little white bumps lining the top of my inner labia. they aren't big and they aren't raised but they're gross and i don't know what they are...ANYONE?!

I just started noticing that I have "hard white heads" but I am scared its more then that I had unprotected sex once about year ago and am afraid its warts... but everything I read said warts should appear in 3 months after intercourse I never noticed him to have warts of any kind and we dated for a year he said i was his first but if they are pimples will the doctor give me medicine to make them go away??

possible it might be molluscum contagiosum?

look like tiny whiteheads.. check out the pictures..

I think they just go away..

they might get irritated if you pick at it.. and itch if you pick at them as well.. :-)

good luck. hope all is well w/ everyone.