Hello there! I have 3 pea size bumps on my scrotum. They have been here for 7 days now. They have whiteheads on top, they are hard but do not hurt. I tried to squeeze them but that didn’t work, I even soaked them in hot water to soften but couldn’t get anything out of them. What could it be? Please help!

Hi there! What you have are probably cysts and they are not dangerous. Those white heads are just dead skin cells, they are not pus. The white thing can not be squeezed. These cysts are not STD and they don’t need any treatment. But you could show those to your urologist next time you go!

Hello everyone, you topic is interesting for me, because my friend had same problem, for few weeks. Actually he did not visit any urologist about this issue, and he did not drink any medicament. He also tried to squeeze bump on scrotum, but it was painful and he was not successful in it. He bought some cream as his sister advised him, and it gave some results, and he was very happy. I am not sure what was his case, but I am happy that he does not have that problem anymore. I didn't have this experience but my advice is going to doctor

they could be either cysts or ingrown hair follicles, they both are common and shouldn't worry about them but you should maybe see your doctor if you are really worryed about it

how long do these hard white lumps stay on the scrotum/

I have 1 of those and iv'e had it for months I dont think it really does anything lol it hasnt affected me in any way so...

I have one of these on my neck... its visibly unappealing, looking like a giant zit... how can i get rid of this

I could not have explained it better. At first i thought it was genital warts, but reading and reasearching on days on end i have came across this cyst stuff. What scared me was yesterday i tried to squeeze it, and noticed that is was under the skin(which lead me to believe that it wasnt warts, because warts grow above the skin). I broke the skin and a little blood came out, but i decided to stop the squeezing. Now here the next day its a little sore and red, and there is a pinpoint scab on top of it, covering where the squeezing broke the skin. The only way i can decsribe this thing is almost like a small pebble or grain of sand, probably 1-2cm around. It has a white head on it, very similar to a pimple but no sort of sebum has ever came out, but only one attempt to squeeze it. It is more cosmetic then anything, very unlikeable in bed. My girlfriend asked me what is was and i said sweat glands,was i right by saying this? I have had it for a long while now. Do yall think its the same thing as he is talking about?

I couldnt explain it any better. I have a white lump that looks like sebum, like it would in a pimple on my scrotum. The chacteristics are like a small bead, grain of sand, pebble, or bb as some described. I tried squeezing it and finally broke the skin(this lump was under the skin) and little blood came out. Today the day after its a little red, and sore and a little scap(size of a pinprick)where the blood came out. I have only made one attempt to squeeze this cyst thing, and none of the white stuff it seemed to have came out. This isnt genital warts is it? Or is this a cyst?

I am only 15 years of age and I've noticed that I have a fiarly small but large bump on the right side of my scrotum. Its read in color and only hurts when I try to move it around. My mom is a nurse so should I ask her what it is? I've had it for a few days now and I'm worried its cancer.

plz reply

I think i have the same problem, after trimming my pubic hairs it became very itchy in that area, about 2 days later i noticed that a bump small bump appread, thats kind of painful, feels as though it burns, whats the problem?

about 3 weeks ago i started getting white coloured bumps on my penis and scrotum.....now dead skin has appears on my scrotum...im only 14 and havent had any sexual activity of anykind what is it?????

hi - i had a lump/bb/pea sized thing on my scrotum which seemed to have grown beneath the skin. it was very hard and i tried to squeeze it and had no joy. i went to the doctors and he said it was a sebatious sist which aparantley people get them on there body in any place but i was unlucky enough to get one on my scrotum. he said no action was needed but could be surgically removed if it bothered me. i didnt fancy going to the hospital so eventualy i decided to stick a needle into it (which took some doing as it was like a hard pea). Anyway i pulled the needle out and squeezed. out came a pure white substance which i can only compare to a mashed potatoe substance, Then a little blood - the lump really reduced in size and was quite chuffed with myself. I was still annoyed with the mass and wanted rid of it, at this stage it was the size of about 4-5 mm. one night i drummed up some courage whith a couple of cans of beer and stupidlydecided to remove it myself with a small sharp knife. took some careful doing but removed what appered to be ahard mass/fatty tissue which looked like a grain of barley. Now 6 months on, i am left with a small scar which iam sure will go with age, and no bother what so ever. The lump came when i was 21/22 and removed it at age of 26 so it didnt show signs of disapearing. I am not trying to encouraghe people to do diy surgery but wanted to post my story as i hated having one myself and can sympathise with your guys.

hi im usually very shy when it comes to this but aint no laighing matter soim asking i have 4 pea size lumps on in scrotum a lil paint 3 on left side 1 on right none attached to testical what is could this be

how does one go about getting rid of these cyst i went too the doctor freaking out about them so does anyone know how too get rid of them.