Ok so last Thursday i went down to the beach that night i started having sexual intercourse with a female unprotected but neither of us got there because we were soon interupted. She was JUST off her period and took the tampon out 20 mins before intercourse. The next day i got into the ocean and my urethra started burning. I then went out of the ocean and played a little football in the sand and notice the tip of my penis started to hurt and it looked almost like a brush burn on the tip of my penis. I think that was just from wearing the swimming trunks and running while they were wet because that went away in a day or two but the thing that is still going on is that after i pee or ejaculate i get a slight burning sensation nothing too bad though. Its been almost a week since its started. Could i have gotten an std in less than a day? Or did i get a uti from the ocean water?

It really is difficult to tell. If I have to make a guess, I would say a mild uti from the ocean water. Ocean water is so dirty that a swimming pool is a much better option. Drink lots of cranberry juice to see if the burning would go away. If not, see a doctor.