Frequently ive been having problems where i get the urge to pee very randomly and then when i go to actually pee very little comes out...i then get the pain as if i need to pee but cant...i would call it a burning sensation but its not while i pee its slightly after and it still feels like i need to pee...i am sexually active so i wasnt sure if it could be from that but also lately ive been very dehydrated because im working a lot and dont have much to drink at work so wasnt sure if it could be from that...thank you

MY guess would be that yes it could be from dehydration... but it could also be a UTI. You make even have a kidney stone. Do you have any pain in the flank area? I would def. go to the doctor and get checked. MAke sure you drink alot of water and see if that helps.

IN regards to this...ive been drinking lots of cranberry juice and water and it has seemed to help but lately its been bugging me only at night and now im starting to get stomach pains, kind of like cramps...i havent started yet so it may just be signs of starting but it slightly worries me cause ive never had this problem...its like i have to pee more often but when i go its just a little yet feels like i need to go more

I'VE HAD THE SAME SYMPTOMS BEFORE, AND FOUND OUT IT WAS A KIDNEY INFECTION THAT GOT WORSE, EVEN HOSPITALIZED ME, BECAUSE I DID NOT GET IT TREATED SOON ENOUGH... GET CHECKED OUT ASAP!!!

Did someone get diagnosed with what it was? I'm sexually active, or was up until a week ago when these pains started to come. It feels tingly and burning, not quite painful but really uncomfertable and not tolerable. i dont hjavae a doctors appointment for another week and some. i went pee at a movie, then drove home tried peeing again, a few drops came out but it felt more so after the fact. i am really worried im only 18, ive had bladder infections and all that, but this feels different.

This is exactly what is going on with me. I read on another forum that it may have to do with not finishing all the way after sex... If anyone had answers HELP!

It is probably over-stimulation of the urethra. It may be mild cystitis. This may be due to not enough lubrication, or the techniques used during sex.
Make sure you have emptied your bladder first, and douse the area with cold water afterwards. Ensure he is clean, and is not too rough.