What are the alternative methods that my help me with migraines? I guess there are treatments other then drugs. I know that some people have tried with acupuncture, but I ma not sure how successful it was. What is the other? I need some recommendations. I am suffering from migraines for years and I used only drugs a treatment so far.

There are a number of alternative approaches used to relieve headache and/or Migraine pain. These methods may help to reduce or relieve headache pain, but usually do not treat all of the Migraine associated symptoms. Beside the acupuncture, there is Bekoool good old fashion migraine relief from using a cool compress during an attack, but Migraine BeKoool is a very effective over the counter product for immediate cooling and soothing relief from Migraine symptoms. Also Chiropractic methods, although many who suffer from Migraine fail to find relief with chiropractic treatment, some have quite positive results. Also therapy with magnets and Feverfew Leaf is a good non-drug preventative treatment you may want to explore.