I'm suffering with rash/itches/eczema. They spread over my both legs under knees with different sizes. I have Dry Skin also. Have any permanent treatment ?

Thank You.

Hi Dam2009

Lots of treatments available - permanent once you can locate and treat what's causing your body to create the rash.

Have you investigated food intolerances? This type of rash often presents with dairy intolerance, combined with a lack of omega-3 oils from seafood in the diet.

Would love to hear more

Regards, Olwen :-)

My brother actually suffers from this sort of thing actually and I can verify that it's related to dairy intolerance. I don't know if that's the case for you but it would be worth looking into. Let me know what you think!

First of all thanks for responding to my query.

Actually this is the cause in my case. I got operated my hip in my childhood. after operated there was covered my both legs with bandage. that bandage never removed for several months. That is the starting point of my rash. Now I am 22 years old.
Please give me a treatment or advise.
Thank You.

Hi dam2009

For a condition like this you need to consult with a naturopath who specialises in skin treatments. There are several possible drivers for the continuing rash - toxins stuck in the skin, nerve transmissions interrupted due to the operation, or an allergic reaction to the bandages that never resolved...lots of possibilities that need to be unravelled. Also, remember that a condition of several years duration will probably take months to clear up, even with the right treatment.

Can you tell me what treatments you've already tried, and what results you got from them?

Regards, Olwen :-)

Hi Olwen,

I got some Local medicine (Ayurvedic treatments). After that I got "Acupuncture treatments" about one year & got cured most of the rashes. But black marks are still there. Still I have two active rashes on my both insteps. Sometimes there was some juice coming from those rashes. I think wearing socks may be slow down the speed of cure. Also there are so many tiny black patches on my legs. Because of these I have doubt about my blood also. Sometimes I use "Betaderm" Ointment as temporary solution.

Cordially, dam2009

Hi dam2009

Ah, some treatments have had a positive impact on the rash in the past - that's a good sign.

You mentioned that acupuncture and Ayurvedic treatments cured 'most of the rashes'. I'm curious - what made you stop the treatments?

Regards, Olwen :-)