I have scalp folliculitis. I want to remove them somehow. Friend told me that hair removal laser treatment is the best way to do that. But I don’t want to go to it. I would try with acupuncture maybe or some other alternative ways? So, does anybody know is there an alternative treatment for scalp folliculitis?

Yes, as I know, hair removal laser treatment can be effective. But if you don’t want it you can try with one certain product that helped me. It’s called Miracle Cure Duo remedy and you can find it on internet. It can bring you relief from the inflammation and leave your pores naturally cleared up.

good day there!

yes, I know one lady who did this with lasers, and the treatment was effective. but sometimes those lasers can be really expensive so a lot of people do avoid them.

anyway, you can try some home remedies as well. my mom was using them and she told me that she found them really helpful.

she was using colloidal silver because as she told me, this is a gentle but powerful natural treatment for folliculitis and in the case you didn't know this, it can be purchased in a health food stores or even made at home. try it and let us know was it helpful.

Where do you find miracle cure duo? How do I know it really works/that you're not just advertising?