I’d like to hear something about prostatitis treatment alternative. I have chronic bacterial prostatitis which is usually treated by antibiotics, sometimes successfully and sometimes not. Anyway I have this idea that prostatitis may cause me prostate cancer one day so I’m curious to hear something about prostatitis treatment alternative. Thanks.

First I’ve got to tell you that having chronic bacterial prostatitis doesn’t mean it will develop in prostate cancer though the presence of PSA in bloodstream may indicate possibility of prostate cancer especially in cases of acute bacterial prostatitis which is much more severe form of prostatititis. And as for prostatititis treatment alternative I might advice you to try with some natural remedies such as saw palmetto preparations and zinc supplements and don’t ask me how but I can almost swear they help a lot in reducing all those symptoms you probably have being diagnosed as you are. And also try with quercetin for it also helps though it’s not proven yet that those alternative treatments actually help in solving the prostate problems. Anyway won’t cost you anything so you may try it also while on antibiotics won’t do you harm.