While I was buying some books yesterday I found on the shelf book whose title was "Ayurvedic medicine". As there are many alternative methods nowadays I was pretty suspicious about this one too. Anyway I didn’t pay too much attention to it and I leave bookshop. Several hours later my good friend call me and told that he is very satisfied with his new treatment as he had arthritic problems. When I asked him to tell me what treatment did he use he told me it was Ayurvedic cure. As this is my first contact with this sort of treatment I would like to know more and what is it really?

Hi, I have spent one year practicing medicine in India and have opportunity to get in touch with Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda is the traditional medicine in India. It is based on many centuries of experience in medical practice, handed down through generations. Meaning of Ayurveda is science of life. Ayurveda is treating patient by treating his body, mind and soul. Also it practice balance between man and nature. Nature is man and man is nature. Ayurvedic medicines use natural herbs, minerals and even gems, to cure disease and to promote immunity. Also there is not any kind of experiments on animals.