I am 19 this year. I do not have active sexual lifestyle. The problem starts few days ago when i noticed that it starts to have burning sensation on my penis while urinating. I noticed that the quantity of urine urinated are lesser even i had drank a lot of water. I can feels that the urine are stuck in the penis and could not proceed to full urination. I felt that there is a serious pain on the penis when I'm almost done with the urination process. That made me stops the urination process. However, today it made me felt worried that i insist to do the full urination but it came out with a few drops of urine with some blood and also serious burning sensation on the penis. There is also some liquid discharged from my penis sometimes. I am very worried now. Can anyone help me with this question? What happened?

Hi Louis,

It could be a UTI, Urinary Tract Infection, or even a kidney stone.  Both can cause pain urinating, and passing blood.  

It may also be an STD.  Have you ever been sexually active?  The fluid could be puss, from an active infection.

Regardless, you need to see your doctor.  The discharge should be analyzed and you'd likely need to provide a urine sample.

Hope it helps.

Well, I consulted my doctor. The doctor used the ultrasound system and shown me the image of my bladder. He explained that there is swollen part on my bladder wall. He gave me some medicines such as FUCON Hyoscine-N-Butyibromide to be taken 3 times per day and 2 tablets for each times, Augmentin amoxycillin+clavulanate potassium as antibiotic to be taken twice a day and one tablets each time. It seems quite effective and my burning sensation while urinating lessen.
Anyway, I do not have sex before so I do not think its a STD. For anyone who have the same problem as mine, you can try out the medicine as stated but its best to consult your doctor. Just to remember to drink more water than usual and do not eat sea foods or poisonous foods.
Thanks to medic-dan for your reply as it may help other people too.

Hi Louis,

Thanks for the update.  Hope you feel better soon.