Me and my boyfriend had sex on Sunday, that was four days ago. We didn't use a condom, and he came everywhere. But i'm not sure if it went all the way in me or not. But i noticed when we were finished and i started walking it was all over my legs and on the "lips" of my vagina. I know most people say it's to early to feel pregnancy symptoms, but i've been exhausted lately, and i've had bad headaches and gas. Earlier today i also had this weird feeling in my lower stomach like something was tugging on where my ovaries should be, i haven't ever felt that before. I'm only 15, so i really hope i'm not pregnant, but something tells me i should be worried. Do you guys think i could be pregnant?...Please help. :(

heyy
first of all,u dont worry dear.and if you feel any symptoms of pregnancy then you must consult a doctor. talk about this with ur close friend or boyfriend..

look if you are their is always adoption never abort because it is not the baby's fault and their alot of women that haven't had the opportunity to complete their family like for example me i am a foster parent we are waiting to adopt but its taking  a long time  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i was having sex with my girlfriend with the withdrawal method.
as im doing it,i kept on pull out my penis and check if thr's (pre-cum)
as i see,my tip of my penis is dry.
on that day,in the morning my girlfriend helped me with ha****b thn 4 hrs ltr we had sex and i did urined before we do.
also i did nt put my penis all the way in as she is too tight,for a moment i felt that im havin pre-cum.
so i quickly pull out and rub it on her leg.
it took about 10mins i did nt cum at all.
in the end i finger her and we stop.
bt nw we r so paranoid about pregnancy...im so stress and so regret i did nt use a condom...
i need some help to tell me is thr goin to be pregnancy?
i need answer quickly...im insanely stressed up...and worried for my girlfriend. thanks!

look how ago was it when you had sex