Hello. I'm 27 year old male and I'm terribly frightened right now. I don’t know what to do right now or with whom I should talk about my symptoms. Listen how it all started.
About a week ago I have had one unprotected sex with unknown female. What can say about that experience? It was great and I have never seen her again.
Two days ago I have noticed my first symptoms- terrible burning on passing urine and some strange penis discharge that wasn’t urine or sperm. All this is accompanied with strong abdominal pain.
Please tell me what should I do? Am I infected with some STD?

Hello. I'm not planning to scar you or anything but I have strong reasons to believe that you have really catch sexually transmitted disease. Penis discharge is commonly the sign of a sexually transmitted disease and requires prompt and accurate diagnosis and treatment. We are talking about two possible diseases- gonococcal urethritis or gonorrhea and non-gonococcal urethritis.
Most common symptoms are burning on passing urine, strange penis discharge and abdominal pain that could be also caused by bladder infection. These infections are treated with one of several antibiotics can be given as a single dose. Contact your urologist as quick as you can!

Hm, it can be really dangerous, I agree. It is very likely you are dealing with Chlamydia. When we are talking about this, you should be aware that this condition often causes swelling and inflammation of the urethra, that is usually accompanied by a penile discharge and very often with stomach pain. I suggest you see your urologist about this and ask him whatever you want to know about penile discharge and std. It can easily be some infection of the urinary tract, but since you had intercourse with an unknown lady, it can also be an STD. So, do some tests and if it's needed, start to use antibiotics. 

hey I'm 16 years old and i have this burning sensation when i urinate and have a discharge but i also have white pimple looking things on my scrotum. theres like 20. id like to know what you think it would be?

Hey there guys and gals...umm the other night I had unprotected sex...and now I am experienceing some sort of discharge....Thinking it may be precome...possibly may be and STD but...there is no burning or any other symptoms. I am thinking it could be a urinary tract infection. Please help

ummm duh you dont have unprotected sex with anyone you dont know, or even someone you do if you arent sure if they have STDs or not. thats just plain stupid. sure maybe it was a great experience, but think about the risk your taking. some diseases can't be cured! and not to mention the fact that someday you may have a child that you dont even know about. REAL RESPONSIBLE! i say you need to grow up or keep it in your pants!

why does your stomach growl when guys are turned on?I'm Duel 18 just want to know.