could someone please reply asap to my question as i am really worried, i have been having unprotected sex with my partner for about six months, we had unprotected sex about three days before my period could i have conceived at the time an still had a period?

The chances are very remote.Still it is better to get it confirmed using pregnancy test kit

i have done a pregnancy test an i am pregnant but i wondered if i could of conceived then all is it more likely to be after?

angwill1 wrote:

savitha wrote:

Hi Angwill,

It's unlikely that you got pregnant 3 days before your period was due.

You would normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle. 48 hours after ovulation, the egg is not viable, able to be fertilized. You are at your lowest fertility just before your period. Your more likely to get pregnant just after your period.

Hope it helps.

A pregnancy test is always a good idea, and may provide much-needed relief. 

take a test!!

Read the post.  She states that she already tested and is pregnant.  So why test again?

False positives are rare.

She's trying to figure out when it happened.

You're right, I missed her follow-up. Sorry about that.

thank you everyone for your replys and especially medic dan that really helps