Hey, i'm 15 and have an etrememly small penios, non erect it is 2 inches and erect it is 3.5-4 inches, i am not confident with the size, and my balls sometimes are saggy and other times tight and look like they have been bruised, i have never ejaculated either, it is really getting to me, can someone please help. ???

At age 15, you're not done growing.

A man's scrotum goes through changes with temperature and humidity. It is normal that it is saggy one time and tight another.
It is nature's way to attempt to control the temperature of the testes for optimum sperm production.

You are completely normal. Wait another four years and see if you aren't more satisfied with the appearance of your genitals.

Relax.

what if they don't grow

anonymous wrote:

what if they don't grow

In short, the next step is an examination by a doctor to determine why they are not proceeding as expected.
After an examination and consultation with your father (to see at what age HE went through puberty), the doctor might recommend some hormone pills, injections, or other treatment to jumpstart your development.

But this is "putting the horse before the cart" so to speak.

The first step is to speak with your father about when he developed, and then to plan a visit to your family doctor.

Good luck. Don't worry.

LukeCarter09 wrote:

i have this same exact problem.. me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year now and have done most stuff besides sex shes hasnt seen my penis and im worried becuase its around 3-4 inches erect about a inch and a half soft i have big hands and my fingers are long then my penis and ive fingered her alot so will she not like it?

The best thing to be is open with your girlfriend. If she cant appreciate you for who you are, then it may be time to let her go. You have to work with what has been passed down to you. Although I would listen to Kevin B. If you are that age, you may want to consult a doctor.

Holmestrix