I'm 14 and my penis isn't even a half inch long when soft and about an inch when erect but i can ejaculate and have pubic hair but my penis doesn't grow is this normal

Hey there. When did u start going through puberty? How big atree your testicles. (Length width and depth?a). You are young ao its possible that ur penis will grow more but. 1in erect is still pretty small. Are you overwieght at all?

I dont know when I went through puberty. And yes I am a bit overweight I weigh 174lbs but im only 5 feet tall

I just measured and it is actually just over 2 inches erect

How big are your testicles...... when did you first start seeing pubic hair and is ur voice lower. When u measure your penis try pushing the fat in towards your pubic bone your penis is probably a little bigger than you think

My testicles are about 1''x0.5''. And I saw pubic about 6 months ago. And my penis is 2in. Soft and 3.25in. Erect when pushing the fat in.

Thank you for your help

Hey bgunner you don't have anything to worry about. You just started puberty and. Ur testes r still small so things should deff. Grow over the next several years. The avg adult erect penis is 5-6in. And adult testees are about 1in by 1in &y 2in

In other words, you're still early in puberty, give yourself more time. You'll be ok.

wow I don't even worry about my penis length i don't think you need to worry about your penis length too

It will grow more about 17- 19 y . o. Don´t worry you are too young. When did you start puberty?

erection and ejaculation is a good sign of masculine. don't be in hurry.it will grow.