hi please can somebody help me I'm quite worried... About a month ago I felt like a really small pimple like thing on my testicle I dunno what it is and it has not got bigger also I cannot see it just feel it can somebody give any suggestions

Send me email please
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I read that pimples on penis or testicles typically occur in teenage years, but it is also possible men will experience pimples at some time later in their life. These bumps are nothing serious if they look like pimples. They could be sebaceous cysts. They are very common in this area, especially on penis and testicles because there are a lot of oil glands here. It could be Pearly penile papules. These are small lumps, about 1–2 mm across. They look like pimples and are all roughly the same size and shape. They are in a row around the margin of the head of the penis, and can be seen when the foreskin is pulled back. In some men they are hardly visible at all, and in others they are quite noticeable. They usually develop in the teens. People often worry that they are warts or an infection, and pick or squeeze them. In fact they are perfectly normal tiny glands. Just leave them alone! Always ensure to keep your genitals perfectly clean just like you keep any other part of your body. Don't prick or try to pull out bumps or pimple like structures on your testicles or penis. This may spread the infection to other parts of the skin. Wash your genitals thoroughly with a pH neutral soap or solution. But if they swell or hurt you should look for a medical help.