Hello!
I need advice. 4 months ago I had protected sex with prostitute and she also give me oral pleasure, which was unprotected. For the past month I am feeling tingling in my penis, actually tip of the penis. This tingling is somehow constants, which means it occurs at least once or twice a day. My doctor thinks this is not herpes or HPV, because I have no ulcers, sores, bumps or whatever and nothing visible on penis, just this tingling sensation.
Any suggestions?

Hello!
Maybe this is somehow connected to the damage of the nerves or nerve in your penis. I would suggest you not to put anything on the head of the penis (like lotions…), because this could irritate the top of penis even more. Oh, to remind you, sperm can act as an irritant also. I really do not know what to say more, because you went to the specialist who ruled some options out and gave you no useful advice. Maybe you should make a blood test to give yourself some piece of mind or you could visit some other doctor to help you identify this problem or even better, go to the dermatologist.
Regards!

Did you get you answer? I have the smae thing

it's prolly the NGU virus, which is perfectly treatable. It can lead to chlamydia.

Have him check your prostate. Often times, prostate infections can last a very long time if untreated an may present themselves as a tingling in the penis. Good luck

if your have the same prob as i do. i think i solved mine by relaxing myself and try less sitting and do more exercise and drink lots lots lots of water and pee till your pee turns transparent and a little praying... read the bible and pray. it helps for me! hope it will also for all.

I've had tingling for the past year. I also have peyronies, but I think my tingling is caused by anxiety, because sometimes I'll be laying down in bed, relaxed and think to myself "It's nice that I'm not tingling.." then it tingles, because I thought about it. I think the post before this one has good advice. Maybe the tingling is pent up energy that needs an outlet.

i found that putting cold water on the head of the penis helps A LOT, also going to the toilet and showering A LOT is helpful (cold showers especially)

This is a combination of a few things. First, you are thinking way too much about this. Herpes and other STD's are a constant. They don't come and go. Second, you are nervous so you are jerking off too hard. Take it easy. Give your unit a rest for 5 days. Third, you may be biking or exercising too much, which stresses the nerves. Lay low.

Give it 10-15 days. Act like a potato on the couch. Limit physcial exercise and jerking off. You busted a nerve down there and it takes plenty of time to heal.

This problem is closely related to your Back bone. Probably some nerves are either injured or presseds . just have a rest. don't jump, don't take an extra load and don't go for a bumpy ride. It is going to help you.

I just let mine drag along in the snow while I'm out walking in the woods. ;-)

these muther f**ks say the dumbest sh*t... obviously there tips arnt good tips.. lmao!! laughing so hard at "anonymous" lol and dude with the drag in it in the snow,  loool

woooow.. same thing happend with me.. it was cuz i was jaggin off to much, using scented lotion... missing my girl while she was on vacation... loool

Hey rinke, I know this is a late reply but i have the same problem! Were you able to get rid of yours...how long did it take? please reply this is driving me nuts

"riley707" Did it last a month for you, I have tried not touching it for 12 days. the same problem persists.

"DUDE" did it last a month for you?? how did u manage it

Anyone please give me some details on how to manage it? this is driving me nuts

@abhimanyu .... same here. started about 3 weeks ago.

Gentlemen, my suggestion is to go get checked for Hemarroids. Trust me, I've had this exact issue and had no clue what it was until 3 weeks ago. I have both internal and external Hem's and they suck. The pressure they cause pushes into the penis. Let me know if you have them and if this helped out.