Alright so i've been wondering if there is some sort of deffect ina guy where hes penis doesn't grow? I am 13, and I have walked in on my budz changing. (Not on purpose :-P) and they all have (well the budz i saw) big penis'. I have notice that they dont have body hair except some pubic hair. I have body hair and a lot of pubic hair. But it seems to be not growing. I know im still going through puperty. But shouldn't it be already grown?

EDIT: I saw a lot of topics about masterbation, so, heres me question outta curiousity, whats happeneds if you masterbate before hitting puberty?

There is nothing you can eat, pills you can take, or creams you can apply that will change your penis size. It is strictly based on genetics, you just need to have patience and let puberty take it's course. You'll grow soon enough...and then the curse of random erections and non-stop sexual obsession will take over your thoughts.

Nothing adverse will happen if you masterbate before puberty, you'll just spend extra time alone with the door locked. ;-)

Lol, i already have random erections, and sexual thoughts.. :-(

Lol.

\

Welcome to a lifelong curse that will cause you to make stupid choices, act like a fool, and hesitate to stand up at times in public. It does get better but the sexual thoughts don't seem to go away.

my penis is 7 inches and it hasnt stop growin yet and im only 14

Hey you should try texting me ;)

masturbateing 5 to 8 times a day will help your peinis grow an extra two inches by the time your peinis is fully grown.

u lose sperm cells alot