hi i am 14 i got my period when i was 12 and it was ok but know i have not gotten my period in 3 monthe what wrong ?

weidod

Hi

Can your parent take you to the doctor to find out why this is happening? It probably is nothing major but you should have it checked out

Regards
Portia
supporter

Hi I am 14 and weigh 92 pounds but I am healthy, I am just really small. I have gotten my period once in January and that was when I started my period. It has almost been 7 months since my first period. This is really freaking me out. I don't know what to do. What should I do? Am I healthy?

Sportybug:

Often times when a woman starts her period, she is over a certain weight limit. It's like a gauge for the body to say "I can have children now". Is it possible, back in January that you had gained a little extra weight? I'm not sure if the body stops because you go too low on the weight scale, but being only 92 pounds seems like it could. If you do get to worried over it, go to a doctor, but otherwise it actually seems normal.

im 13 and i havent started my period i get pains in the night andi am not sure if that is everthing to do with it i am 127 pounds and i am quiet active all my friends have and whrn they ask mme i fell enbared about it and they go aww i get discharge and [puic hair and that and i am 13 and a half !!! ? ? :$ :$ :'( :'( :-(

what is a period