Okay, I weigh 160 pounds, and im 5'7 1/2. I would love to lose about 30 pounds as quick as possible. I cant try diets or hardcore excersise because im 13, so I dont have access to that stuff. My parents say I dont need to lose weight, they think im skinny enough, but thats because I have this cami like thing thats really tight that pushes some of the fat on your body back. My sister and brother have no problem with weight because their metabolism is through the roof, where as I got my metabolism from my dad. I cant CHOOSE what I eat, because my family cooks what I eat, and thats usually fattening stuff because they have no problems with their weight. I can walk aroound the neighborhood, and we dont own a treadmile , its nextdoor and its kind of embarising. I've tried hypnosis, that just makes me more hungry. With all of these hold backs, is there any way for me to lose wheight quickly, or as fast as I can with these conditions? Thank you, I really need help :( At this point I do not care if its healthy or not

Don't starve yourself. It might just lower your body immune system. It is not embarrassing to go to a treadmill. If you have the determination to lose weight, be brave and confident about it. You can start jogging every evening, walking is not enough. Of course you need to have a good eating habits. For instance, when you go out with your friends to eat, try to be 'vegetarian'. Since at home you can't avoid the meal.. Eating fresh vegtables do not contain much calories. I also heard that cycling can help you to lose weight fast. So are badminton and swimming. But for swimming, please have a warm up before jumping into the pool!

hi, i am 12, 13 on september24, i weigh 92 pounds but i am only 5'2. I really want to lose weight as well and i have tried dieting (that didn't work), i have tried excersise (that hasnt worked). afew months back my twin sister got tonsilitous and couldnt eat properly for about 5 days. she was only eating 1 meal a day (tea). in them 5 days she lost 5 pounds. I have come to a conclusion that have 1 meal per day will help reduce your weight at a quick speed. Unfortunately i told my mother about me wanting to lose weight and she says that if i do i will be worrying her and she will take me to the doctors because she already thinks i am too skinny. I am not saying dont tell your parents about you wanting to loose weight, i just wouldnt make it completly obvious. By the way your meals dont have to be extremly healthy just not to fatty. hope i have helped good look!!! x

92 pounds, or 192? Because if you are 92 pounds at 12, that is really skinny even for 5'2. But thank you, I will try it :) Oh, im guessing it was green tea?

i weigh 92 pounds

Hi, well other than exercising there is not much you can do. Starving is not an option because if you starve yourself your body will go into starvation mode where it will slow down your metabolism. I really don’t understand what you meant by “I cant do exercise because im 13”? What is that suppose to mean? I think you are just a bit lazy and finding excuses. You need to exercise, either running, swimming, fast walking or playing some sports you like. There is no other way. Go ride a bike every day and you will lose weight in no time. Just stick with whatever you are doing for some time and you will see the results.

I dont think you understand what I said. I said I cant try diets or hardcore exercises because im 13 and my parents wont let me. I can do regular exercises, but its a little harder because its fall, so some things are limited, like swimming.

you say your family makes your food? my suggestion is to stop eating when youre full instead of finishing the entire plate. work on portion control. did you know that your stomach is about as big as your fist? also you may be 160 pounds but you are tall. also drink a lot of water if you are hungry. or if you think you are hungry but might just be bored wait 10 minutes. if you are still hungry then eat an apple or another healthy snack.

No matter what anyone actually lets you know it'll always get down to calorie & consumption Put a lot more energy from the system as compared to you spent it.

You don't need to lose any weight if you are 92 lbs and 5'2. That is actually underweight for someone with your height.

I was only 85 pounds when I was 12, I didn't know that was abnormal.