Hi, I am a 13 year old girl 5'1 I am almost 5'2 and I weigh anywhere from 92 pounds even to a whopping 96 pounds. I feel so fat. I dance about 10 hours a week, so Im definately getting enough excersize, but Im on spring break right now. The past few months I have been very cautious about what I eat, always eating less than 1,200 calories, but this past week I've been away and visiting relatives and I've been trying to watch what I eat but it's impossible. On Easter we had a feast and I think I ate about 1,500 calories for the whole day, which to me is a lot. And there is no scale where I am at, and I have been really stressed about how much I weigh. In the morning I weigh around 92-93 pounds and I am really happy. After I eat a somewhat big meal I weigh about 94-96 pounds depending. I really hate how I look. I feel like I look so fat in all of my clothes. I wear a kids size 12-14 in most clothes. People think I am insane for saying I'm fat, but I've always had a bad self image. I'm just worried if I eat over 1,200 calories without excersizing, I will gain weight instantly. I constantly check bmi calculators. Will someone please tell me how much weight I should loose? Am I overweight or underweight? My average weight is 94 pounds.

you are a little bit under weight a girl your age needs to be at least 100 pounds 

That's c**p! When I was 5'2/5'1 (I am now 5'3 and a half) I weighed 93 in the morning and 97ish at night I'm also twelve and weigh 99 in morning and 100-103 at night... It's natural and just how you are, as long as you keep up dancing and not always pigging out you'll be great :) I am always told I'm "skinny" but I feel fat

I don't think you know how you sound. xD I'm your age, 5'2 and 107 lbs. I want to weigh as much as you. You're lucky. Don't mess it up by starving yourself:)

Um.. From the sound of your post you've got an eating disorder. No-one, especially growing girls (of which I am one) should be eating as little as 1,200 calories a day. This is something you need to tell your parents or at least an adult about. Also weighing yourself more than once a week is uncessesary. Also ten hrs of exercise a day is too much, because it will break your bones and then you're stuck in the hospital for a month. If you do ballet then that might be triggering your negative self image because ballet does that to people.
(I speak from personal experience this is bad and you should talk to someone before it snowballs)

Im 12 years old and 5'0 and I weigh 172 pounds.. im healthy tho. Weight is just a number

Well im the same height and I weigh 95pds were underweight most people hate us . Your BMI is considered anorexic see a therapist

Im 13 female and I weigh 70lbs.... Is this bad?

Yes, you need to eat more.

I mean I don't think that is bad I think you should try to hit 85 pounds

you must be a stick