okay so i just turned 13 on January the 1st , im scared to get on the scale because i know i'll go under depression again . I think i weigh around 150 , however christmas just passed so i know i gained atleast 3 pounds or maybe 5 . I want to lose 30 POUND by the summer or atleast 15 lbs . When i do hard core exercises i get so exhausted and i never want to do it again . Also i cant do alot of activities because i dont live in the best neighborhood . However for christmas i got just dance 4 so i can play that and be active . What are some tips For a 13 year old girl who wants to lose weight . PLEASE RESPOND I REALLY NEED HELP ! 

I know how you feel, last time I checked I was 5"4 and 127 pounds. I'm nearly 16 I really want to lose around a stone and tone up in time for prom in May. Any ideas?

Hi, I know it sucks being fat, but to loose weight you need to put effort in. Don't try crash diets like only eating once a day because it will help you loose weight quickly , but as soon as you eat more than that/go back to eating normally, you'll gain back that lost weight quickly.It's best to eat every 3 hours, but stop at eating at least 2 hours before you sleep; this means you'll eat about about 4-6 times a day, however these should only be light meals e.g. an apple and a yoghurt .

Firstly you should have a healthy breakfast because if you don't, you'll want to eat fuller and fattier foods later in the day. Obviously, you need to cut down on your intake of fattier and saturated fats, however, you can eat anything you want in moderation as a little fat is good and needed- don't pig out because it's there. Also get more sleep because if you're tired you'll want to drink fizzy drinks; fizzy drinks are full of sugar and even the diet ones will make you fat (they make your body think it's drinking sugar and store it), plus you burn calories whilst you sleep. Obviously exercise more, try and do those extra little things like taking the stairs instead of the lifts, etc and stay as far as you can from processed foods if you can (because they contain a lot of bad fats).

I'm not sure how much this will help you, but if you don't loose weight don't feel upset because you are not the fattest person in the world and people will just have to accept you as you are. Also loosing weight takes time, so don't feel like you want to give up if after a couple of days of effort and exercise you notice you've lost no weight because loosing weight takes time and muscles weigh more than fat (you could be gaining muscles and loosing weight at the same time).