The past 7month ive been off the pill and haved unprotected sex with my bf, but he would always use the (pull-out method)..My periods have been fine up until now..I usually get my periode for 6days around this time..but im 4days late, and yesterday i went and got my pap test, and they noticed some blood (my periode was starting) but it was only spotting..Today theres nothing?? Friday (may23)was when we had the unprotected sex where he Cummed in me..And i know its way to early to see if i am pregnant..I know i have to wait atleast 7-14days after it has happened! I havent had morning sickness though? But what does this sound like? Am i pregnant? Or am i just Stressing out about it :?

If you are 4 days late with your period, you can take a home pregnancy test at this time.
First Response will detect the pregnancy hormone 5 days before your missed period.
Usually when you go for a pap test, the Doctor will ask if there is a chance you may be pregnant. The blood that you saw may have been from the pap test. Sometimes they do scratch you a little and one will have a little blood.
If you think you may be pregnant from the May 23rd event, it is way to early to tell. Today makes it 6 days only.
Do you want to get pregnant.
If you are off the pill, why aren't you using condoms?
Don't put to much faith in the pull out method. It's technical name is coitus interuptus, and it is not foolproof and should never be used as a form of birth control.