I am 20 years old I have been on birth control for the last 4 years and usually I start my period on Monday if not by Tuesday. I recently had sex with a guy i know (Saturday to be exact) and we used a condom. He didn't get off (or not that i know of). Before this i havent had sex since August. I know its still early to worry but i have no symptoms of my usual period like bloating, eating lots and lots of chocolate, cramps and being moody. Im slightly concerned because i guess there is that possiblity of being pregnant. Is it possible to be pregnant when using a condom and being on birthcontrol and using the pull out method even though he didnt get off? And when is the earliest you can take a pregnancy test that will give you back a positive answer? If someone could help me i would really appreciate it! Im scared and confused!

errika,
Many things can intterupt your period. Stress is just one. There is another website that deals with just womens issues.. go there and just search and ask questions too. ***** I go there a lot and it has helped me out a great deal. You should call your dr and ask what they think. As for being Pregnant!? I am not sure, if you take your pill regularly it should be effective. The pull out method doesnt always work even if he didnt get off, there is still a chance for sperm to be released. You also mentioned use of a condom, if it were new, not old. It too should be effective.
RelaX! try not to stress!

Cindy

Pregnancy test as early as 4 days after your period is due,,, many on the market are sensitve enough to pick up the hormone! Blood test are the best to detect early pregs, but cant cost a lot if you dont have insurance

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

this last month i had missed my period...didnt start that whole month. And just now this month had started and finialy my period is here. Is it normal...what may be wrong? Have you ever gone through a whole month and never start and then finaly start the next month?

hi there had unprotected sexual intercourse with my husband 15 days after my period whats the chances of being pregnant

Ovulation is around the 14th day of the cycle. So give or take a couple days before and after the 14th day, those are the times you are most likely to get pregnant. So having unprotected sex on the 15th day of the cycle possibly means you had sex during ovulation. Try taking a pregnancy test if you haven't done so yet.