hello i am 21, been trying to conceive for over a year all periods since have been ranging anywhere from 44 days to 37days between cycles usually very consistent. i am currently 3weeks and 4days late with negative hpts, with the only symptoms a white discharge, not sticky , no smell an not itchy like an infection, i have had maybe 3 cramps or jolts of pain in my lower abdomen, this whole time, and irritability, headaches everyday, an heart burn. nothing has changed no added stress, exercise or diet, i have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism when i was about 13 to around the age of 16 when they said i didn't have it anymore, and current test have proven that i don't. when i was 18 i had abnormal cells frozen off my cervix and recent pap smear has told me that everything normal now. i am currently in the army so i don't have access to civilian drs unless getting a referral. i went to get a pap smear and have to get results of blood test they checking my female hormone, and if everything's normal im going to get referral for infertility to a civilian dr. i was wondering if anyone has this similar situation or advice as to maybe if i am pregnant what i would be noticing, or if im not what else this could be. thanks

when I was trying so hard to get pregnant I couldnt because your body put off hormones to stop it. Then I new I was pregnant and all my test where coming back -, even the blood test where coming back -. then I waited longer almost two months and another blood test later there it was +. So if your late wait alittle longer. dont stress so much it does play a roll in it. good luck.