Hi, I am 15 years old and i think i have the symptoms of pregnancy. So, i got a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I also got my period two weeks ago but its very light and its usually very heavy. My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex 3 times and precum came in. I'm not sure if i am but i think i have some of the symptoms.

Precum or seminal fluid can contain sperm. This is why so many people will rightfully advise you against using the so-called withdrawal or pull-out method. You can get pregnant quite easily with the withdrawal method, precisely because the fluid that comes out in small amounts before ejaculation can contain sperm cells. 

What pregnancy symptoms do you have? Some, like tender breasts, a swollen abdomen, and fatigue are quite easily caused by stress as well. Keep that in mind. 

Some people do have period-like bleeding while they are pregnant, but a light period coupled with a negative pregnancy test usually means you are not pregnant. You can get a test at your doctor's office if you are still in doubt. Overall though, I would be inclined to answer the "Am I pregnant" question with a "no". 

i am going tthru the same thingg, im 15 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex three times and i think i am experiencing pregnancy symptoms. my boyfriend is 18, i dont know if his sperm is any stronger than younger mens sperm but im worried. The first time we had sex was two weeks ago and i had tender breasts, headaches, and was stressed out for a really long time. then later i got my period, i reaad that you can still be pregnant if you have your period. then we had sex again the day after my period ended. i knew that peeing right after sex can help kill the sperm so i did. but im worried again....i dont know what to do, im gonna keep researching the posibilities and let you know as soon as i can for the both of us.

Yariela,

If you had sex before your period and you've had a negative test, it is unlikely you are pregnant. When did you test?

Guest,

If you have a normal period you are not pregnant. The lining of the uterus basically sheds, it can't host an embryo. Peeing after having sex will not help. The sperm is in your vagina. It helps a male because it "flushes" any semen out of the urethra. It is not a foolproof method either.

Having sex just after your period does put you at some risk.

Hope it helps.