Hi, Well I was 18 days late for my period, normally I am about 2 days late, and so I took two pregnancy tests which were negative. I went to the doctor and they gave me a pregnancy test (it wasnt a blood test, jus the normal pee ones, it was the next day after one of the negative ones) and they also gave me a pap smear, the doctor said If still no period then come back in 2 weeks for another pregnancy test. Then the next day I had minor cramping, day after that minor spotting, like not even enough to need a tampon or pad. Next day was the same with cramps and then it stopped. Day three very minor spotting again. Anybody know whats going on?

Well doesn't sound like anything to alarming... Are you on birth control and are you taking it religiously??

If you were pregnant the hormones should of shown up on the pg test. They can sometimes be wrong.
Are you having Greyish discharge ? I've been told cramping( lower back ) and grey discharge can be all part of
Miscarriage along with bleeding. But don't freak out if it's only a bit of blood you're most likely to be having
Some hormone issues. Multiple things could be going on with you're body it could even come down to you're diet.
Get a blood test and seek a second opinion. Good luck !!

No Im not on birth control, Me and my boyfriend have been together for a long time now and although we arent tryin to a baby if we have one were ready, we do the whole pull out method (sorry if thats too much info) There has been no discharge and the only cramps I get are like the normal period cramps. Thank you, Im going to make an appointment soon :-)

i'm having the same problem can you please let me know what the doctor said?