So i had my period june 11th and i usually have a 30-31 day cycle and i'm also pretty regular...So my concern was that the other day (22nd) I let my boyfriend ejaculate in me...Im should start ovulating the 24th or 25th if im correct...(and i always am right on when i start ovulating its always 14 days after my period) so I was wondering how high of a risk i have of getting pregnant...Also i was wondering how much does your daily lifestyle (ex. drinking, smoking, masturbating etc..) effect how fertile you are or does it??? Any good amount of feedback would be great THANX..... : :-D

I would say that if you are always spot on with your cycle as you say, the chances are you are not pregnant, this time. But i am wondering why you are not on some kind of birth control. I hope that you are not using "withdrawl" as a method of protection. Coitus Interuptus is not and should never be used as a form of birth control.
Drinking alcohol can affect your fertility and cause damage to your baby if you do conceive. The risk if miscarraige is high as well. Excessive alcohol is accociated with many ovulatory dysfunctions. In men, alcohol may result in abnormal liver function and a rise in estrogen levels, which may interfere with sperm development.
There is no safe level of smoking in pregnancy, before, during or after, but the risks are fatal. Women smokers who try to conceive may take up to two months longer to conceive. Their chances are lowered by 40% according to the BMA, British Medical Association.
As far as masterbation goes, for him to much is no good. Excessive masterbation slows down the sperm reproduction. For her, no real difference.
What i just said about the difficulty of conception if you smoke, drink and masterbate is not permission to go ahead and think that you will have a hard time getting pregnant. Don't think this that this information can be used as a form of birth control either.