Im 19. My boyfriend and i are having dry sex. Penetration has never taken place.
But i am on the pill because i know there is a slim chance that one can get pregnant from having dry sex. I took a pill late about a week and a half ago. my period was due 2 days after i missed it. I took the morning after pill because we had dry sex again and we were'nt save. My period started a day late. I expierenced irregular bleeding. One day it was normal, and the next there was almost nothing. My period normally lasts for about 5 days. But now im still having a reddish brown discharge. Does this mean i'm pregnant, or can the morning after pill be messing up my period. Please help, im really worried. :'(

I seem to be having almost the same problem. There was almost no chance that I was pregnant, because we used protection, but still a little bit got on me so just to be safe I got the morning after pill. It says the side effects could be irregular periods, so I'm hoping thats all it is. Its just that I started yesterday morning, and then I was over his house last night, and though we didn't have sex, a little bit got around me, but not there, and then this morning, there was hardly anything, so I got really paranoid again. I'm hoping it's just the side effects, and judging by the fact that you and I are both experiencing the same problem, I'd say that's all it is.

I highly doubt you all could get pregnant from getting some sperm ON your body. In order for a pregnancy to occur, the sperm needs to travel through the cervix and down the fallopian tubes into an egg. That takes intercourse. Taking the morning after pill is the equivalent of a bunch of hormones ALL AT ONCE; it's not healthy and it will cause irregular bleeding because you are effectively sending your body the message to prepare to release the uterine wall NO BABY HERE! So, yes you will spot and yes will experience irregular bleeding. Another factor to bear in mind is your stress level, which correct me if I'm wrong, sounds like you both have too much of. Try to relax and from now on, MAKE HIM USE A CONDOM or don't do it. If you're this scared about a little sperm on your body, imagine if you REALLY GET PREGNANT. His temporary satisfaction and/or your feelings of acceptance by him are NOT worth the life time of responsibility of a child, your ruined futures, and/or the lifelong trauma of an abortion. good luck and BE SMART. ;-)

okay, my period was three days early and i only bled a day and a half, then i was off for a day and a half, and after that i started again But only for a second, it went just as quickly as it came...? i have been experiencing lower back ache, hip aches and my breast are very sore and irritated off and on. also accompanied by headaches....? this was about three days ago when it "Ended" should i test and if so when? :$

okay, my period was three days early and i only bled a day and a half, then i was off for a day and a half, and after that i started again But only for a second, it went just as quickly as it came...? i have been experiencing lower back ache, hip aches and my breast are very sore and irritated off and on. also accompanied by headaches....? this was about three days ago when it "Ended" should i test and if so when?