Hi. I need help. Last March 22, me and boyfriend dry humped. We were in full clothing (he is wearing underwear and denim jeans and I am wearing shorts and underwear). But then, he ejaculated and his cum went through my shorts up to my right leg. I went to the bathroom and I accidentally touched the wet spot on  my legs and then wash my vagina using the same hand. And then last April 3, I got my normal period which is btw heavy and lasted for 7 days. It is also on time and is not delayed or anything. It ended on April 9. I was relieved that time. After that incident, we stopped doing anything sexual to be safe. But yesterday up to know I have this feeling of nausea and increase in bowel movement . Can I be pregnant? Please help!!

no way of getting you pregnant because once you get your periods even though any sperm entered into your body will come out with the blood those nausea and bowel movement are due to some other reasons definetley you are not a pregnant

It's ok, your sickness is from stress.
If u calm down and take a few breathes you will be fine.
If u feel really really bad, read articles online or get a pregnancy test. :) I promise if u have had your period your fine